Company: Blue Horizon Tek Solutions
Position: Sales Development Representative (Part Time of Full Time)
Local Candidates: Able to Work Remote / Work From Home
At Blue Horizon Tek Solutions, our mission is simple: provide the best IT talent to our clients while helping the candidates we represent elevate their careers to higher levels.
We are seeking a high-energy and motivated Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to represent Blue Horizon Tek Solutions as we continue to expand our market share as a boutique national IT Staffing Firm. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for direct marketing Blue Horizon Tek Solutions consulting and direct hire staffing services in a defined geographical territory.
Our headquarters are located in beautiful Boca Raton, FL with team members working REMOTE in Florida and NY.
Why you should work with us:
- Work From Home: Before, During and After COVID-19
- Will Learn the highly transferable skill of SELLING
- We are a fun company and highly collaborative company
- You will have one on one training from our COO who has 30+ years in staffing
- Our company is looking to grow, is always innovating, leveraging technology to services our clients
- Benefits package (Health, 401K with Company Match, Profit Sharing)
- Flexible PTO
- We learn from and share knowledge with each other every day.
What are we looking for in a team member?
Your specialization is less important than your INTEGRITY, Work Ethic and ability to learn fast, communicate and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Generate leads via email, phone, and social media.
- Conduct research to identify the needs and scale of an opportunity.
- Schedule qualified leads for meetings on behalf of Account Managers.
- Personalize communications to high-value leads.
- Maintain active engagement with your prospects and provide feedback on how to better improve your funnel and performance.
- Making use of our CRM/ATS as a religion
- Excellent written communication and grammatical skills; ability to craft strong sales and prospecting emails
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong verbal communication skills.
- Social Media savvy
- Sharp, self-starter, go-getter, hungry and motivated to reach agreed upon goals.
- Extremely comfortable on the phone calling to set up meetings.
- High business acumen, professional and not easily distracted.
- Excited about a career in Sales.
- A natural intellectual curiosity coupled with resolute grit